Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What new music releases are you looking forward to in 2013?

+5
James
Amaani
paige_dent
jessie rae
Tyler
9 posters

:: OTHER :: Music

Go down

What new music releases are you looking forward to in 2013? Empty What new music releases are you looking forward to in 2013?

Post by Tyler Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:24 am

What new albums are you looking forward to in 2013?

For me, it has to be Lady Gaga's 'ARTPOP' and Gabriel Bruce's 'Love In Arms'. Also excited for the Swim Deep album and La Roux's follow up, which are both due in the New Year.

What about you?
Tyler
Tyler
Administrator

Back to top Go down

What new music releases are you looking forward to in 2013? Empty Re: What new music releases are you looking forward to in 2013?

Post by jessie rae Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:25 am

SWIM DEEP, Bombay, Arcade Fire, Palmas. Peace, I think I'm forgetting someone
jessie rae
jessie rae

Back to top Go down

What new music releases are you looking forward to in 2013? Empty Re: What new music releases are you looking forward to in 2013?

Post by paige_dent Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:25 am

SWIM DEEP

paige_dent

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaani Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:27 am

Swim Deep, Mona, The History Of Apple Pie, Splashh, Tribes, The Horrors, Palma Violets, Peace, and hopefully a new Cults album I miss them
Amaani
Amaani

Back to top Go down

Post by James Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:27 am

Swim Deep and Trudy
James
James

Back to top Go down

Post by Arweinydd Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:28 am

You're going to think I'm really gay for saying this, but I'm looking forwards to the soundtracks to Destiny, a new game coming out in 2013. The music is written by an extremely talented composer called Martin O'Donald, who had written the music to the famed Halo franchise, in collaboration with Sir Paul McCartney!

Arweinydd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammysadz Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:28 am

ARTPOP!!, Swim Deep, PEACE, Palma Violets, 30 SECONDS TO MARS
Sammysadz
Sammysadz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:29 am

Arweinydd wrote:You're going to think I'm really gay for saying this, but I'm looking forwards to the soundtracks to Destiny, a new game coming out in 2013. The music is written by an extremely talented composer called Martin O'Donald, who had written the music to the famed Halo franchise, in collaboration with Sir Paul McCartney!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tyler
Tyler
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by James Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:30 am

upsetboulevard wrote:
Arweinydd wrote:You're going to think I'm really gay for saying this, but I'm looking forwards to the soundtracks to Destiny, a new game coming out in 2013. The music is written by an extremely talented composer called Martin O'Donald, who had written the music to the famed Halo franchise, in collaboration with Sir Paul McCartney!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
James
James

Back to top Go down

Post by Libby Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:32 am

Mainly swim deep, the horrors and lady gaga to be honest.
Libby
Libby

Back to top Go down

Post by Arweinydd Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:35 am

colledge wrote:
upsetboulevard wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I fucking love the gay seal haha!

Arweinydd

Back to top Go down

Post by SillySally Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:58 am

I know it's in march but I can't wait for elbows new album XD
SillySally
SillySally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down