Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you like to see on the Spectorum?

2 posters

:: OTHER :: Social

Go down

What would you like to see on the Spectorum? Empty What would you like to see on the Spectorum?

Post by Tyler Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:52 am

Pretty much self-explanatory - what features would you like to see on the Spectorum?

I'm pretty keen to help make this a place that is genuinely enjoyable for you guys to use. Whilst all the activity in the chatbox is wonderful, I would love to see some more posts in the threads themselves. What features would you like adding?

I recently added the ability to register with/associate existing accounts with Facebook, which I feel will make registering much simpler. Today, I got rid of the ugly smilies after complaints from users. This software is very flexible, so don't feel hesitant to suggest features?

Perhaps you'd like the ability to make personal blogs/journals here on the forum? Or maybe a feature that adds links to your social networks beside your posts, so that people can just click a button to go to your twitter or Facebook etc? I'm really looking for any suggestions at all, so any replies are greatly appreciated. Happy
Tyler
Tyler
Administrator

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see on the Spectorum? Empty Re: What would you like to see on the Spectorum?

Post by James Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:29 am

Tyler wrote:Or maybe a feature that adds links to your social networks beside your posts, so that people can just click a button to go to your twitter or Facebook etc?

I'd love this, it'd save my confusion when I'm trying to work out who's who relating to twitter!

New emoticons look great btw Very happy
James
James

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see on the Spectorum? Empty Re: What would you like to see on the Spectorum?

Post by Tyler Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:41 am

colledge wrote:
Tyler wrote:Or maybe a feature that adds links to your social networks beside your posts, so that people can just click a button to go to your twitter or Facebook etc?

I'd love this, it'd save my confusion when I'm trying to work out who's who relating to twitter!

New emoticons look great btw Very happy

Thanks for the feedback. I'll get to work on that now.
Tyler
Tyler
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: OTHER :: Social

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum