Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from South Germany!

3 posters

:: FORUM :: Introductions

Go down

Hi from South Germany! Empty Hi from South Germany!

Post by vanhomrigh Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:32 am

Well hello there Very happy

After reading a bit on here and being obsessed with this band for almost 5 months now, I thought I'd finally say hello and introduce myself on here.

I'm Vanessa, I'm 27 and I live in Stuttgart, in the south of Germany. I'm not really Swabian though since I grew up in Hanover Goofy 

I found out about Spector when I saw Suede at the Alexandra Palace in March and was completely amazed by them.

I've already got tickets to see them again in Amsterdam and Brussels next month and plan to get tickets for Manchester, Stockton and Leeds in October. It's a bit excessive, but EIWIL, right? Happy

I really hope to make them a bit better known in Germany before they hopefully tour over here. I hope everything works out! Very happy

Besides all these newer bands I've been getting into thanks to Spector - Gabriel Bruce, Peace, Swim Deep, Stay Bless, Kirin J Callinan etc., I really love Radiohead, Liars, The Thermals, Pulp, Menomena, Pavement, Vampire Weekend and probably too many others.

Okay, I guess that's all...
I hope to meet some of you guys on the road; write me a PM if you want to meet up at any of the shows and/or need a hotel room buddy!

vanhomrigh

Back to top Go down

Hi from South Germany! Empty Re: Hi from South Germany!

Post by James Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:24 am

Hey Vanessa, I'm James.

The forum is a bit dead at the moment because nothing much is happening, it might come alive a bit when their tour kicks off.

Nice to have you here
James
James

Back to top Go down

Post by vanhomrigh Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:58 am

Yeah I've noticed that!

I had the chance to interview them in Brussels, I might make a new thread about that in a bit!

vanhomrigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:13 am

vanhomrigh wrote:Thanks :-)
Yeah I've noticed that!

I had the chance to interview them in Brussels, I might make a new thread about that in a bit!
You should totally do that, Vanessa. Happy
Tyler
Tyler
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by James Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:18 am

It was so good meeting you last night, Vanessa! Do you have a twitter so we can follow you?
James
James

Back to top Go down

Post by vanhomrigh Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:39 am

Oops, I saw this a bit late!
So you already found me, but if anyone else wants to follow me, I'm @VanwhatsittoyaV on there

I've been back for 5 days now and I'm still recovering from the crazyness. Amazing! Hope I can see everyone again soon!

vanhomrigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down