Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey :)

2 posters

:: FORUM :: Introductions

Go down

Hey :) Empty Hey :)

Post by maryniak Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:17 am

Hi, my name is Martyna and I'm 22. I was born in Poland but I live in Ireland for few years now.
How I met Spector? I actually went on a festival last year to see Placebo, since they're my fav band Happy
Before the gig in Cracow (Poland) Spector played first on the main stage. That was incredible. I was totally in love!
I've never heard of them before and they got me very quickly! Now they're one of my fav bands! I will never forget that evening with them. I was very sad that they had to go after an hour, I'd prefer them rather than Crystal Fighters or Snoop Dogg.

Excuse me my English, but sometimes I make mistakes, and they're not in purpose, I'm still learning. Happy
Love you all people <3

Last edited by maryniak on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
maryniak
maryniak

Back to top Go down

Hey :) Empty Re: Hey :)

Post by Tyler Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:37 am

Welcome to the forum, Maryniak. Lovely to have you!

I must say, I'm very interested in the festival - Spector and Crystal Castles are my favourite bands, I didn't know they shared a stage together?!
Tyler
Tyler
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by maryniak Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:40 am

Sorry, Crystal Fighters! I mislead the names! Happy btw in my opinion they were very bad, just like Snoop Dogg ;P
maryniak
maryniak

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:44 am

maryniak wrote:Sorry, Crystal Fighters! I mislead the names! Happy btw in my opinion they were very bad, just like Snoop Dogg ;P

That's a bit of a relief that I didn't miss such a perfect pair, but also sad that they didn't cross paths. I'm a huge Bjork fan and when Spector and her were on Jools Holland together I nearly died.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Need any questions, just ask. Happy
Tyler
Tyler
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by maryniak Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:46 am

Awww Happy Bjork is great! I was delighted when I saw Placebo and Spector on the same stage- that was a pleasure to see Happy
maryniak
maryniak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: FORUM :: Introductions

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum