Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Germany

4 posters

:: FORUM :: Introductions

Go down

Hello from Germany Empty Hello from Germany

Post by Morla Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:15 am

I'm from Germany (Coblence - on the banks of the beautiful rivers Rhine and Mosel), I'm 37.

I run a band forum of another British band myself and so I learned a lot about what is going on in British music.

Spector are a lot of fun and I so want to see them live Happy. I know about them for a long time now - well, my homepage helped: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was December 19th 2011 ...

The next album will be released and I hope that they finally find the way to Germany (again).

If you have any questions, feel free to ask Happy.

Morla

Back to top Go down

Hello from Germany Empty Re: Hello from Germany

Post by specalentor Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:57 pm

Hi Morla!

Do you know where they were supposed to play during the cancelled (small?) tour in Germany?
specalentor
specalentor

Back to top Go down

Post by Morla Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:21 am

I can't remember every date - for sure is Cologne and Frankfurt (wanted to go there) and I think Munich, Hamburg and Berlin...

For a lot of bands it's normal to play the big cities first -  Berlin, Hamburg, Cologne and Munich...

Tried to search in internet, but can't find anything anymore.

Morla

Back to top Go down

Post by Jo_sephine Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:11 pm

There was no Hamburg gig announced but definitely Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt and Berlin. I can't remember any other cities though. As for the dates: I checked my tickets for Berlin (never got them refounded cause I kept hoping for a make up tour Annoyed ) and they say 24th of May 2012 ... Munich was supposed to either be on the 25th or 26th (I can't quite remember but I was considering going to that one with a friend from Munich too) ... don't know about the other 2
Jo_sephine
Jo_sephine

Back to top Go down

Post by geosleedsu Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:10 am

Magst du lieber Deutsche oder Englische Musik? Ich kenne ein paar Deutsche Bands, wie "Auletta" und ich glaube, dass sie besser als viele Englische Bands sind.

geosleedsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Morla Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:08 am

Das hängt vom Song ab - for me there are just good or bad songs...

Es gibt Einige sehr gute deutsche Bands in meinen Augen, ja (damit meine ich aber nicht den Mainstream sondern mehr die Industrial / EBM / Gothic Schiene).

Ja, ich habe einen breiten Musikgeschmack ;). Wie gesagt: Like or don't like. There are a few great ones from America, too (eg NIN or Aesthetic Perfection...) ;)

Morla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down