Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update: New contact features

:: FORUM :: Information

Go down

Update: New contact features Empty Update: New contact features

Post by Tyler Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:04 am

As we approach 100 members, I thought it was the right time to scrub up the profiles.

As well as getting rid of some redundant fields, I also revamped the contact system - now, you can add links to your Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr accounts, which will appear beside every post you make on the forum - as well as on your profile. In wake of this, I've also created a new icon for each of these social networks - as well as for links to the Profile and Private Message features:

Profile: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]| PM: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]| Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]| Tumblr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If there is a high demand for other social networks to be added, I shall do so - but for now, I picked the most popular.

You can add your Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr links by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I hope you all enjoy the new features.

___

In other news, you can now recognize official profiles (such as members of the band), by the presence of this icon beside their name: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. This is to distinguish between real accounts and fake accounts, much like on Twitter and Facebook. Currently, the only verified account is [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tyler
Tyler
Administrator

Back to top Go down